PJSC "Nizhnekamskneftekhim" is one of the leading petrochemical companies in Europe, occupies a leading position in the production of synthetic rubbers and plastics in the Russian Federation. Part of the TAIF Group of Companies. The main production facilities are located in Almaty. Nizhnekamsk, Tatarstan. The company was founded in 1967.
The product range includes more than 120 items. The basis of the product range is made up of:
- synthetic rubbers for general and special purposes;
- plastics: polystyrene, polypropylene, polyethylene and ABS plastic;
- monomers, which are the feedstock for the production of rubbers and plastics;
- other petrochemical products (ethylene oxide, propylene oxide, alpha olefins, surfactants, etc.).
The company occupies a leading position among domestic producers of synthetic rubbers, plastics and ethylene.
Strategic development program approved by the Board of Directors PJSC "Nizhnekamskneftekhim" until 2020 consists of:
- strengthening the company's position as a manufacturer of a wide range of rubbers in the domestic and foreign markets;
- approval of the status of a major in the field of production and sales of wide plastics;
- creation of large-scale production of basic monomers and a wide range of products of deep processing.
The development strategy of the company, which occupies a leading position in the oil and gas chemical complex of the Republic of Tatarstan, worked out in the company, the availability of highly qualified personnel and a strong production base guarantee the further successful work of PJSC "Nizhnekamskneftekhim".
The company's shares are included in the list of securities admitted to trading on the Moscow Exchange. Credit rating: B1 (Moody's).
The production complex of the joint-stock company includes 8 factories of the main production, centers (including scientific and technological, design and engineering), as well as auxiliary shops and departments.
Plant for the production of divinyl and hydrocarbons (DB and HC)
Plant for the production of butyl rubber (BK)
Plant for the production of synthetic rubbers (SC) Isoprene Monomer (IM)
Plant Ethylene Plant Plant for the production of oligomers and glycols
Plant for the production of styrene and polyester resins (SPS)
Plastics factory Science and Technology Center (STC)
Design and engineering center (PCC)
Training center for personnel training of PJSC "Nizhnekamskneftekhim"