The largest Russia’s manufacturer of heavy-duty trucks, every second truck made in Russia and the CIS is a KAMAZ vehicle. Today, the KAMAZ Group comprises 89 companies located in Russia, CIS, and non-CIS countries.
The results of the industry's work are primarily determined by the indicators of KAMAZ PTC.
- The share of KAMAZ in the Russian market of heavy trucks is 47.0%.
- PTC KAMAZ continues to implement the investment development program.
- Serial production of the mainline family of KAMAZ vehicles of the K5 generation has begun.
- The first mining dump truck KAMAZ-65805, a representative of a new family of KAMAZ-Samson vehicles, was manufactured. The family will consist of 8x4 and 10x6 mining dump trucks with lifting capacity from 45 to 70 tons.
- A new modification of KAMAZ-5490 all-gas tractors on liquefied natural gas with two cryobases was manufactured.
- The serial production of a new transfer case RK 621 has begun at the engine plant of KAMAZ PTC.
- PJSC KAMAZ is working on the development of an ecological mode of transport.
- The enterprise will supply 200 electric buses to Moscow in 2020.
- In February, KAMAZ PJSC received a patent for an electric unmanned truck without a driver's cab (KAMAZ-3373, named “Shuttle”). The company's new development is a two-axle chassis with a symmetrical platform located in the center of the chassis, where both axles are pivoting to maximize the ability to maneuver in small areas. This is the sixth unmanned vehicle of the company and the first one without a cab.
PJSC KAMAZ is the industry leader in the development and production of gas-engine vehicles:
- its full-fledged mass production is organized, designed to produce 8,000 cars and 1,500 buses per year;
- at present, more than 100 models of compressed gas are produced, including gas-diesel main tractors, mass production of vehicles on liquefied natural gas has been mastered, which have already been supplied to subsidiaries of PJSC Gazprom, where they are successfully operated;
- a wide network for servicing GMT KAMAZ was deployed throughout Russia.
BEST RUSSIA’S EXPORTER
KAMAZ has repeatedly been recognised as "The Best Exporter of the Russian Federation"
The KAMAZ Master team is a 17-time winner of the Dakar Rally
>2 270 000
trucks have been assembled since the launch of its production
of the Russia's market of heavy - duty truks
Ranks among Global Top 20 heavy-duty truck manufacturers.