From July 1 to July 3, the international agro-industrial event Agvolga 2021 will take place in the city of Kazan.
The event includes a large-scale agricultural exhibition in the open air and a business forum at the sites of a modern expo center.
AGROVOLGA comprises 30 regions, 25 international representative offices of agro-industrial companies and 300 participating companies.
Within three days, there will be a demonstration of achievements and new technologies in agriculture, exchange of experience and formats for defining and solving industry-specific business problems.
The organizer is the Republican Agroindustrial Center for Investments and Innovations ”(JSC“ RATSIN ”).
Venue: Republic of Tatarstan, Laishevsky district, Bolshie Kabany village, st. Vystavochnaya, 1
- Crop production
- Livestock raising
- Services in the agro-industrial complex
- Agricultural machinery and spare parts
- Construction in agriculture
- Storage, processing and packaging of agricultural products
- Agroholdings, agricultural producers
- As well as Experimental and Demonstration Fields
- Representatives of medium and large agribusiness of the Republic of Tatarstan, Volga Federal District and the Russian Federation
- Agro-industrial complex specialists
- Providers of technologies, products and services
- Customers and consumers of technologies for agriculture and agricultural products
- Heads of peasant farms
- Representatives of all major regulatory bodies in the industry